Whether you’re the owner/operator of a youth sports complex or a tournament director, you want to provide an amazing experience for players, coaches and families at your facility.
You already know that live streaming youth sports is no longer a nice to have; it’s an expected service and a great way to differentiate your sports venue. Mounting a camera on the backstop may record part of the field, but it won’t get all the action and doesn’t stream live to all families. Sports complexes need professional installation for an affordable price that is custom made for youth sports. And now the next wave of live streaming innovation is coming to market for leagues, schools, and tournament complexes across America, with incredible features that take the live streaming experience to a whole new level.
The best live streaming solution for youth sports tournaments available today is GoDog GameStream. GoDog Sports is not a camera vendor, we are a service provider and developed GoDog GameStream as a managed service, meaning we handle scoping your complex, managing the install and working under flexible business models tailored to your venue.
GoDog GameStream was created with three key things in mind. First, we wanted the highest quality video stream possible. Second, we wanted a simple to use, cloud-based interface customized with sports venue branding and easy enough for grandparents to use. And finally, it had to be affordable. GoDog GameStream offers more than any other youth sports live stream system in the industry.
With GoDog GameStream you get:
- HD live stream cameras
- Live streaming
- On demand access to games
- Highlight creation
- Game downloads
- Web portal with your venue, league, or school’s branding
- Custom dashboard to manage teams and schedules
- User management for a secure experience
- Exclusive high-speed satellite Internet at ANY location, thanks to ViaSat (optional)
- Customer service with account managers
And best of all, it’s surprisingly affordable. We include a revenue share with the complex and support sponsorships and advertising. We also offer unique connected service including SnackBarTV, to follow every game at concessions stands, WiFi hotspots for the convenience of your customers, and point of sale solutions, including touchless pickup and delivery to the stands.
GoDog GameStream is focused on customer satisfaction, and the only way we can do that is by working closely with you before, during, and after the installation. We don’t take a cookie cutter “take it or leave it” approach, like the expensive camera vendors out there. We are a service provider and customize everything to suit the needs of our clients.
We start by scoping your location, during a Zoom and Google Maps session scheduled at your convenience. We work with you to figure out the best system and configuration for your needs and budget. Then, we complete the installation at your facility. We also train personnel on your portal admin tools and monitor your feeds to maintain uptime. Our operations team lives by the motto: “We Install. You Stream!”
If you already have a system in place, it might be time to update your system with GoDog GameStream. We can assess your current system and installation and show you how easy and affordable it can be to get a serious upgrade and offer a better experience to everyone.
Here are a few things to watch out for when assessing live streaming.
- Are you dealing with a full-service provider or a basic camera vendor?
- Do they provide custom installation to ensure camera placement / angles are the best for your facility, or do they simply ship you a camera and require you to figure out how to best install?
- Do they provide you with a revenue share on all services? Is an app required to view the experience and if so, what are the app store ratings?
- Have you watched cameras at a provider’s venue to make sure the picture isn’t a coke bottle or fish barrel lens, like a security camera?
- Worse, are their cameras off center or crocked from a foul ball or basketball hit to the lens, and gone unadjusted?
- Are the streams high quality?
- Do they have user sign up and registration, so you know who is watching your youth athletes?
- Are highlight creation and game downloads built right in?
- Do they enable you to advertise and get sponsors?
- Can they cover every field or court with connectivity or are you limited to only a subset of fields because your internet can’t reach every location?
- Are you dealing with a pro / college camera solution trying to sell into the youth market?
- Most important, are they affordable?
GoDog GameStream was built for youth sports by youth sports dads with a track record in technology and the wireless service provider industries. We offer the highest quality video, manage all installs, monitor your feeds, include user registration, exclusively offer ViaSat high speed satellite internet to reach every location and are highly rated by all customers. In fact, our rapid national expansion has been driven by referrals from existing customers.
GoDog GameStream can also be an important part of your safety protocol. Social distancing is required at most facilities now, and video is key to reducing crowd sizes to maximize safety for players, coaches, and families. GoDog GameStream is great solution for you to maintain social distancing and still provide a way for everyone to enjoy the action. Click here to see how social distancing can be done more effectively with GoDog GameStream – https://www.godogsports.com/play-safe/
With GoDog GameStream your youth sports complex will take a giant leap forward in innovation and safety to attract teams. Everyone, including grandma and grandpa, can finally enjoy games from wherever they are in the world, on any connected device. Never miss a moment with GoDog GameStream – where kids are the stars!