Supercharge Your Tournament with GoDog EventStream
Across the board, participation in youth sports continues to grow.
From Lacrosse to field hockey to rugby and cheerleading, more and more kids are getting involved in youth sports, and baseball is leading the charge.
Thanks to efforts like MLB’s Play Ball initiative, youth baseball is on the rise with no signs of slowing down.
And with more kids becoming involved, it means more parents, family, and friends are becoming involved too.
The problem is that it’s not always easy for parents to attend every game, let alone the family members who live out of town.
Yes, there are apps out there that update plays in real-time, but the “viewing experience” relies more on your imagination.
It would be more exciting to listen on the radio.
The solution is live streaming youth sport events.
As you probably know, live-streaming for youth sporting events has been around for years, but the experience is less than satisfying, not to mention the limited features the streaming companies provide.
And often the cost is just too much for a tournament or sports complex to handle.
Enter GoDog EventStream, a new way to live stream youth sporting events that is easy to set up, has tons of features, and in many cases can pay for itself and even generate revenue for a tournament.
What is GoDog EventStream?
GoDog EventStream is a unique live stream video broadcasting system.
We focus exclusively on broadcasting and recording youth sports.
And because we watch our own kids, we designed a system that covers all the bases.
First, we install temporary HD camera(s) at ball fields, venues, sport complexes… virtually anywhere kids play sports.
Then, using dedicated state-of-the-art satellite Internet, we broadcast a crystal clear, high definition video stream from every field, so people can watch youth sporting events on a computer, tablet, or phone from anywhere in the world that has an Internet connection.
Finally, we record each event so families, friends, players, and coaches can watch the action again and again, and create, save and share highlights.
GoDog EventStream is plug ‘n play, so tournament directors don’t have to worry about setting up or taking down the system. GoDog Sports’ national installer network does it for you. Gone are the days of parents struggling to record their child from the bleachers with their phones! (At least at your tournament, right?)
- High Speed Satellite Internet
- We use the same satellite Internet system used by our nation’s military, so it’s designed to work anywhere. This ensures that no matter where your events or tournaments are played, GoDog EventStream system will deliver. GoDog can also add a Hotspot to provide dedicated high-speed broadband for your tournament. So, if your tournament or facility has poor or no Internet, we’ve got you covered!
- Playback and Save Highlights
- GoDog EventStream records and stores entire tournaments, every game, every highlight, every moment. With our Highlights Creator, families can tag moments and clip highlights of their kids making a great play and then share memorable moments on their social channels.
- GoDog’s live stream is a top notch, high definition viewing experience whether we install one camera or multiple cameras. Spectators can see all the action, hear the cheer of the crowd, and even keep track of the action with a crowd-sourced scoreboard.
- Easy Set Up
- Our experienced teams are available nationwide, and typically do full installations in half a day, whether your tournament is in a sports complex or a cornfield in Iowa.
- Security Guaranteed
- The security of our system is our highest priority. The GoDog EventStream system is hosted in a secure, cloud-based environment. We will create live, password-protected game pages for every game in your tournament. Every game requires all viewers to be registered and approved by coaches, a tournament director, or an approved authority. You control who’s watching the events and the players. You can turn video and/or audio off on any fields at any time. You also receive comprehensive reports after each live streaming event that tells you how many people viewed, who watched, for how long, and more. And, with GoDog Security we can provide an extra layer of security with overnight surveillance for your fields and facilities.
These are just some of the features GoDog EventStream provides, and more are on the way. But as a tournament director, there other benefits you should consider
- Coaches Will Love it
- Studies have shown that video is one of the most powerful teaching tools, especially among kids. With GoDog’s video tagging and editing capabilities, coaches can create reels to use as teaching tools. Imagine teams watching “game film” to analyze their form, game strategy, and discover ways to improve their skills. By using GoDog EventStream, your tournament is actually helping teams be more competitive!
- Provide a Better Experience for Parents, Family, and Friends
- Time and time again you see parents “watching” their children’s sporting events through their phones, trying to capture that magic moment. If they’re lucky, they might get some video, but it’s shaky or someone gets in the way. And showing the video later to loved ones who couldn’t be there, well, something is lost in translation, right? Parents will breathe a sigh of relief when they see the GoDog EventStream system in place. No more hassling with their phones, and anyone who can’t be at the game can watch via the live stream.
- GoDog EventStream Provides New Revenue for Tournaments
- We understand that live streaming can be painful and costly to set up at weekend tournaments. So, we look for ways to provide new revenue streams, with no out-of-pocket costs to your tournament. By adding a modest increase in tournament fees, tournaments can add a high value service for the cost of one trip to the snack bar, per family. Also, our system is VAST compliant so we’re ready to take on all kinds of advertisers and sponsors and share that revenue with you.
- Temp to Perm
- If your tournament location is interested in keeping GoDog EventStream permanently, our installers can accommodate any facility and GoDog will provide an effortless new digital revenue that will truly differentiate your venue.